What is the Blend Series?
Graham’s Blend Series represents a fresh and innovative take on port. Leading the way are Blend Nº5 White and Blend Nº12 Ruby Ports – the first wines we’ve blended specifically for mixing.
A contemporary feel and award-winning design from fashion illustrator Antonio Soares gives the Blend Series a striking and versatile presence on the cocktail scene and in the on-trade, while also standing out and offering something exciting in the off-trade.
The Blend Series marks a new chapter in the history of port. It helps fuel the invention and creativity of the consumer, uplifting any port moment regardless of the setting, season or occasion.
Entry closes 18th May
Rules of Entry
• There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person.
• Recipes must be expressed in millilitres, with dashes and/or drops being the smallest quantities.
• The recipe must be port-based and include as the dominant ingredient either of the following products: Graham’s Blend Nº5 or Graham’s Blend Nº12
• The recipe must contain no other port brands.
• The recipe should contain commonly available ingredients. Commonly available ingredients are defined as those ingredients that are frequently available to ‘cocktail bars’ around the world.
• It is prohibited to use ingredients that contain tobacco, any type of drug or psychotropic ingredient.
• Competitors must specify an original name for their cocktail
Cocktail Name – 10 Points
Inspiration – 15 Points
Replicability – 10 Points
Visual Presentation – 20 Points
Aroma – 15 Points
Taste – 30 Points